Quark extends the reach of content design and digital publishing software
Quark Software, a provider of content design, automation and intelligence software, has announced QuarkXPress 2022. The layout and digital publishing software is now available for purchase as a traditional perpetual license and as a perpetual license. annual prepaid subscription. The approach allows any user, especially students, academic institutions, and charities/nonprofits, to have an economical entry point to benefit from the features and enhancements of QuarkXPress 2022, including the new library of royalty-free images.
“QuarkXPress 2022 offers great new features to support the creative process from start to finish, alone or with other graphic design tools,” said Martin Owen, CEO of Quark. “Quark is going back to the fundamentals of product development and customer service so users have the software they need throughout the content management lifecycle. And for the first time, we’re offering QuarkXPress as a subscription license as well as a perpetual license, making Quark an easier choice for new customers and allowing our existing customers to grow when working on large projects. .
New features and enhancements in QuarkXPress 2022 include:
- Subscription License – In addition to the traditional perpetual license that Quark has always offered, a standard prepaid annual subscription license for QuarkXPress is now available.
- License Management Console – A new in-product License Management Console provides a central location to view and manage all QuarkXPress licenses, including activating and deactivating licenses and adding and removing users as required. needs.
- Operating System Compatibility – QuarkXPress 2022 is compatible with macOS Monterey and Windows 11
- Royalty Free Image Library
- Reduced PDF Size – Export smaller PDF files without compromising the quality of their components thanks to automatic and optimized image compression and the ability to compress stream objects
- Faster PDF Export – Generate PDFs for documents with rich graphics up to 60% faster
- Bookmarks – This new feature makes large PDFs more interactive and easier for readers to navigate by adding bookmarks to specific pages, sections or text. also create nested/grouped bookmarks to show parent-child relationships in an expandable and collapsible list
- Find/edit footnotes – Find and edit text in footnotes using different attributes in the find/edit dialog
- Adobe InDesign Shortcuts – Use out-of-the-box InDesign shortcuts to work more easily in the QuarkXPress environment
Features and improvements include: