Newgen brings a consumer-style user experience to its content services platform
Newgen Software, a global digital transformation platform provider, announced the launch of OmniDocs 11.0, an enhanced version of its contextual content services platform.
The latest version of the Content Services Platform offers a redesigned user interface / user experience (UI / UX) for fast and intuitive access to content, enabling faster retrieval of information and efficient execution of tasks.
The update also features an improved dashboard mechanism that helps simplify user data and present it in manageable visual chunks. Additionally, users can now properly validate data fields through third-party services with an option to enable selective visibility.
“Content is an integral part of any business. Our enhanced content services platform, with its improved user interface and two-factor authentication framework, gives users greater control to securely access and effectively manage and use organizational content, ”said said Diwakar Nigam, MD and president of Newgen Software.
The main features of OmniDocs 11.0 include:
- OmniDocs Dashboard: Provides a top-down view of business data stored in the system, including separate dashboards for OmniProcess users, knowledge workers, and senior management, to make proactive and informed business decisions
- DataClass and Global Index field validations: introduces various types of data validation and secures data fields by selecting their visibility read-only, hidden and editable
- OmniProcess Improvements: Allows configuration of operations including move / copy / print etc.
- Improved search: facilitates filters in the “easy search” to flexibly search for documents, folders and media files
- UI / UX Redesign: Improves UI / UX of User Desktop, Administrative Desktop, LDAP and SAP Adapter Configurator. Also supports integration with Microsoft Teams
- OmniDocs 11.0 is supported on Windows 2016/2019 Enterprise Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0, 8.0 platforms. It also offers cloud support for AWS and Microsoft Azure environments.