ListenFirst Launches Cross-Platform Branded Content Analytics Suite
NEW YORK, Dec 3 2019 / PRNewswire / – Listen first, the most comprehensive social media analytics solution for the enterprise, today announced the launch of its enhanced branded content analytics suite. This offering allows marketers to analyze millions of branded posts on social media platforms so they can monitor the performance of owned, competitive and industry content partnerships on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Tumblr.
ListenFirst’s branded content analytics suite offers advanced influencer and branded content partnership analytics. This gives media companies the ability to measure and provide assurances to secure key partnerships, and also provides advertiser brands with a clear understanding of how social media partnerships are performing, helping them identify the most suitable partners. to their brand.
“Analyzing ListenFirst’s partnerships allows us to see how well branded content is performing across all of our owned and competing social media programs and networks,” said Tom Ziangas, SVP Research, AMC Networks. “This comprehensive information allows our sales team to demonstrate the strength of our programming, prove the importance of the brand and expand advertising partnerships.”
“By understanding the performance of media, advertisers and their social media offerings across industries, our sales team can better prospect and capitalize on referrals. ListenFirst’s branded content analytics suite brings a whole new layer of intelligence to tailor our sales strategies, ”said Gerryann Agovino, VP of Revenue and Strategy, Original Content, AT&T Inc.
“Historically, social brand content measurement has not been structured, with buyers and sellers lacking the proper context and industry best practices to shape their respective strategies,” said Jonathan farb, product manager, ListenFirst. “Now, for the first time ever, we are offering advertisers and platforms a directory of all branded content partnerships on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Tumblr.”
For the TV industry in Q1-Q3 2019, ListenFirst found:
- Top three TV parent companies in terms of performance: # 1 Discovery, # 2 AT&T, # 3 Viacom
- The three most popular categories of partnerships by volume: Automotive (1.7K partnerships), Household / Furniture (856 partnerships), Financial services (826 partnerships)
- Gallery posts on average 2K engagements (reactions, shares, comments) per post, 101% more than videos, 277% more than images and 452% more than links. Gallery posts performed best on Instagram, on average 5.9K likes and comments by brand post
- Instagram provided 5 times more responses per branded post than on Facebook, but Facebook hosts 83% branded content share in the TV industry
- Facebook branded posts performed best in May and July, Instagram branded posts performed best in March and April, and Twitter branded posts performed best in May and July
For the multimedia publishing industry in Q1-Q3 2019, ListenFirst found:
- The top three media publishing companies based on their performance: 1 First Media, # 2 Worldstar, LLC, # 3 NBA Memes
- The three most popular categories of partnerships by volume: CPG (2.1K partnerships), Software (1.5K partnerships), TV (1.1K partnerships)
- Average of top three videos 3K engagements (reactions, shares, comments) per post, 56% more than text or gallery posts, 276% more than images, and 345% more than links. Best performing videos on Instagram, on average 6.4K likes and comments by brand post
- Facebook provided + 353% more responses per branded post than on Instagram or Twitter – Facebook also hosts a majority of the content and branded content commitments
- Facebook and Instagram branded posts performed best from January to March, while Twitter posts performed best in August and September
To download the TV Industry Report, please visit: https://www.listenfirstmedia.com/top-tv-social-branded-content-partnerships-and-trends/
To download the Multimedia Publishing Industry Report, please visit: https://www.listenfirstmedia.com/social-branded-content-media-publishing-q3-2019/
Listen first is the social analytics solution trusted by the world’s largest companies. With a range of analytics and domain expertise unmatched in the market, we provide a streamlined solution for leading brands looking to harness the power of social information in an increasingly fragmented world. Founded in 2012, ListenFirst has received numerous accolades including the 2018 and 2019 Stevie Awards for outstanding customer service, a 2019 High Performer recognition from G2 Crowd and was named one of Inc’s fastest growing companies. . 500. ListenFirst customers include major media brands, including NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Amazon, A&E Networks, Condé Nast and AT&T, and are featured regularly in Variety, ad age, The New York Times, and more. For more information visit www.listenfirstmedia.com.
SOURCE Listen first