Learning partner – online / digital content design and delivery work with Henlee Resourcing
Henlee Resourcing is partnering with this rapidly growing global B2B organization with a base in Swindon to recruit a highly motivated learning partner ideally with experience designing and delivering online / digital content for 3 days a week on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the aim of the position is to provide a proactive, effective and compelling learning offer to the UK company, enabling employees to thrive and grow and ensure talent retention
You will develop and deliver value-added learning and development programs across all areas of the business to ensure peak performance and lead the formulation of the learning and development plan ensuring that it aligns on the organization’s business plan and HR strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in the design and development of a range or learning and development solutions including F2F, distance and digital
- Advice minded – able to quickly assimilate information and translate it into potential solutions and working methods
- Creative and experienced with a variety of online visual media packages that enable the development of engaging communications and offerings – experience with Articulate 360 and Canva or similar packages is essential
- Open-minded and flexible – able to leverage your own expertise and provide thought leadership, but recognize that employees have a valuable idea to offer and “we don’t know everything”
- Comfortable challenging managers on a daily basis and disrupting the status quo, but in a thoughtful and thoughtful manner, adding value to the odd ‘big / small’ and ‘young / old’ company
- Has a genuine desire to drive change, even when the desire is not evident in others – understands the psychology of change and how to influence effectively – “We work with the business – we don’t tell them what to do”
- Has a willingness to work outside the normal remit of the training and development role – it is a small team, so it is essential to work as a cohesive unit
- Experience in designing and implementing high value, multi-stakeholder projects and can demonstrate where and how you add value to a diverse and highly technical management population through strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to see the big picture, but able to anchor it in practical solutions focused on customer needs
- Understand that the customer is at the heart of what we do and demonstrate why they are essential to what they develop
- Works smart, highly motivated, proactive and team oriented
- Good sense of humor
- Insights Practitioner would be amazing !!
- Makes the complex simple
If you are looking for an interesting and highly stimulating opportunity and can clearly demonstrate the above design and delivery requirements online and remotely, we look forward to hearing from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a full-service human resources recruitment consulting firm operating in the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.