Hyland Releases Latest Content Services Offerings and Enhancements, Including New Content Portal Integration with Jadu
The release includes the new Hyland Content Portal for OnBase in partnership with Jadu; the new solution acts as an integrated portal to improve digital services and stakeholder experiences for PA departments, government agencies and higher education institutions. Hyland Content Portal connects to Hyland’s Content Service Platform with a modern, external portal experience that provides online forms, document upload and tracking, workflow, and reporting, enhancing the self-service experience for providers, voters, and students. The portal can be implemented as a main portal solution or integrated directly into existing portals and websites.
Other new features and solutions in the Hyland product portfolio include:
- Hyland Healthcare Enterprise Imaging improvements include an update Acuo Admin Portalwhich provides a clutter-free web-based user interface that enhances the administrator’s experience, facilitating quality control and administration workflows for their VNA. NilRead Viewer enhancements include improved integrations with Epic video editing and improvements to the patient portal.
- Hyland’s Alfresco Platform now includes new and improved connectors for Microsoft Teams and SAP Cloud, so customers can improve collaboration while building a more integrated solution map.
- the Alfresco platform now also includes support for Elastic Searchenabling enterprise-wide search with improved scalability and index management.
- Updates from Hyland’s Nuxeo Platform offer enhanced user account security, gamification elements and additional reporting for Nuxeo InsightNuxeo’s artificial intelligence solution trained on company-specific machine learning models.
- Other Nuxeo updates include new and improved connectors to systems such as Outlook, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud and many more, while enhancements to Nuxeo Studio allow administrators to deploy faster and easier new customer projects.
- saperion customers will also see security enhancements, a new web client viewer to optimize performance and the admin experience, and integration with OneDrive to improve productivity and internal/external collaboration.
“We are excited to offer these latest product updates, which extend our commitment to continuous innovation and will enable our customers to chart a faster path to modernization, providing agility to adapt to the business challenges of today,” said John Phelan, Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer at Hyland. “These strategic enhancements also ensure our customers have the most up-to-date secure platform to support this digital transformation.”
To learn more about the latest innovations from Hyland’s ongoing R&D efforts, visit Hyland.com.
Hyland is a leading content services provider that enables thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences for the people they serve. Find us at Hyland.com.