Hyland launches Alfresco Content Services 7.0
CLEVELAND, March 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Hyland, a leading content service provider, released Alfresco 7.0 Content Services – the most modern native cloud content services platform, optimized for content model flexibility and large-scale performance. The latest improvements to Alfresco Content Services 7.0 deliver greater scalability, enhanced compliance, improved search performance, and easier upgrade paths to help organizations around the world transform their business processes and take better ownership. load remote staff.
The new functionality of Alfresco Content Services 7.0 enables companies to get more from their most important information. Key improvements include:
- Cloud Native – the modular approach provides customers with a self-scaling content services platform that can handle the growing volume of unstructured content and billions of documents
- Scalability – Hyland Improved Developer Experience with New Alfresco Events SDK to Accelerate Development Process and Accelerate Time to Value
- Security and governance – Organizations can reduce business risks and strengthen compliance with the automatic detection and tagging of personally identifiable information (PII) in documents, making it easier to manage privacy to comply with protection regulations Datas.
- Scale – End users can locate the exact content they need easily and quickly with highly scalable direct searches, even in the largest repositories
- Open Source – Hyland’s continued commitment to open standards and APIs allows organizations to easily integrate and customize solutions to meet their business needs. In addition, all deployment scripts are available in open source for the Alfresco developer community.
- Build cloud applications through a business workflow – Organizations can easily create business solutions designed in a low-code modeling environment that matches content models, integrates with other cloud services and applications, and is seamlessly deployed for end users on web and mobile platforms
- Early Access to Elasticsearch – New search features are ideal for customers who want to evaluate Elasticsearch for Alfresco Content Services as an alternative search engine to Solr, ahead of full release later this year
- Support for enterprise-class records management and information lifecycle management – providing a single source of truth for all unstructured content in Alfresco or external repositories through Alfresco Federation Services
As businesses around the world struggle to control the proliferation of content, the explosion that comes from both unstructured human-generated and machine-generated content, improvements to Alfresco Content Services 7.0 enable organizations to manage large volumes of content at reduced costs. “More and more organizations are struggling with digital transformation initiatives due to the lack of control over unstructured content and the lack of skilled resources to modernize their technology infrastructure,” said Jean Phelan, EVP and Chief Product Officer at Hyland. “This latest release addresses these challenges with improved scalability to handle the influx of unstructured content within an organization optimized for performance at scale.”
Additionally, Hyland has launched an early access program for Elasticsearch as an alternative search engine to Solr. Jean Phelan continued, “Elasticsearch’s presentation demonstrates the speed and agility with which the team can present a new core service to the platform, and helps provide our customers with choice for a service that matters for every solution. of content. “
The release of the open source version of Alfresco Content Services 7.0 validates Hyland’s continued commitment to the values of open thinking and to our thriving open source developer community.
ACS 7.0 is available on Alfresco Cloud (PaaS) or for businesses through a self-hosted cloud or on-premise deployment. For more information on Alfresco Content Services 7.0, visit Alfresco.com.
Hyland is a leading provider of content services that empower thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences to the people they serve. Find us on Hyland.com.