Ceros unveils version 8 of its interactive content creation platform
Ceros, provider of a cloud-based design platform for interactive content, introduced version 8, the latest iteration of the Ceros creative ecosystem. Updates include a refresh of the Studio, MarkUp, and Chartblocks platform suites, which now operate in a product ecosystem, and the addition of Inspect and Editor.
“A vision as big as ours requires quite a bit of transformation,” Ceros CEO Simon Berg said in a statement. “The redesigned Ceros ecosystem is the first step in this transformation. Now, Ceros products seem to belong together and act like they belong together. Everyone has their place in the creative process. By making them intuitive and integrated, it’s easier for designers and creative professionals to work together to inspire, educate and empower.”
The Ceros ecosystem now includes the following five products.
- The Studio enables organizations to create rich and engaging experiences without code. Version 8 brings a cleaner login and interface, easier access, and streamlined administration capabilities.
- Editor is a Studio add-on that allows users to edit assets without affecting project design.
- MarkUp is a free visual feedback tool that allows users to leave feedback directly on almost any file type. MarkUp 2.0 adds even more file types and two new paid tiers.
- Chartblocks allows users to create custom charts and shareable charts. The platform has been completely redesigned and fully integrated into the Ceros ecosystem.
- Inspect is a free tool that streamlines the handover process between designers and developers. It translates files from Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Sketch into specifications and design elements that developers need.
In addition to the updated product ecosystem, Ceros introduced a brand refresh across all of its assets, from its website and logo to its educational and inspirational resources.
Ceros presents version 7
November 09, 2020
Ceros version 7 improves designer efficiency, creativity, workflows and accessibility.