BeBop OS enables remote content creation and collaboration on Google Cloud
LOS ANGELES and SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As the media and entertainment industry reaches unprecedented heights with content production, the demand for post-production artists has never been greater. BeBop Technologycreator of a powerful, agile and reliable platform for remote virtual post-production, collaborates with Google Cloud to enable editors, visual effects artists, animators and producers to create and collaborate virtually and remotely.
“Helping media and entertainment customers meet and exceed their production requirements with cloud-based solutions is a primary goal of Google Cloud and our partners,” said Kip Schauer, Global Head of Media and Entertainment Partnerships. “With BeBop’s solutions available on Google Cloud’s global and flexible infrastructure, customers will have access to the solutions and technologies they need to collaborate seamlessly with their teams and deliver creative content wherever they work.”
The BeBop operating system gives post-production artists seamless access to powerful and secure GPU desktops to run their favorite creative tools virtually and remotely from any computer with an internet connection. BeBop’s rich collaboration features, high-speed file transfer, and content management tools allow artists to work together from anywhere and collaborate remotely with multiple creatives on projects.
“The BeBop OS deployed on Google Cloud has proven to support not only large media and entertainment customers, but also any customer in the content creation industry,” said David Benson, president and product manager of BeBop Technology. “Virtual and remote media workflows and content creation best practices are the foundation of BeBop, which is why we’re so essential to enabling comprehensive post-production pipelines for TV series, specials and virtually every major streaming group on the planet.”
Key Features of BeBop OS on Google Cloud:
- Deploy Adobe Creative Cloud, Nuke by Foundry, Maya by Autodesk, DaVinci Resolve by Blackmagic Design and more directly to Google Cloud
- Stream editorial or graphics sessions for review and approval in real-time or on-demand in a browser, with low latency, annotated notes, and audio lectures
- Move files from on-premises to the cloud and back very quickly and manage content with ease and speed
- Create shareable links to send or receive content files or broadcast sessions to collaborate with anyone anywhere in the world
- Access high-performance shared storage and/or BeBop Flex storage powered by LucidLink
- Leverage powerful enterprise features such as single sign-on (SSO) and customization options for virtualized software configurations, workflows, or support
About BeBop Technology
Los AngelesBeBop Technology, based in BeBop, has stood at the intersection of art and technology since its inception in 2015. It is the creator of the world’s most powerful, agile and reliable platform for post-production virtual remote, the BeBop operating system. For more information, visit www.beboptechnology.com or log on to Facebook, Youtube, LinkedInand Twitter.
SOURCE BeBop Technology