Asia-Pacific Content Services Platform Market Overview 2021-2026 Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast
DUBLIN, November 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Asia-Pacific Content Services Platform Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021-2026)” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
the Asia Pacific the market for content service platforms was valued at $ 3,198.48 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of around 21.46% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
In the Asia Pacific region, the studied market is expected to grow rapidly, owing to the increase in data traffic and the rapid growth of data and information that needs to be organized in the economically developing countries, such as India and China.
- The increasing growth of Internet connected users, along with an increasing number of SMEs and cloud service providers, offers significant growth opportunities in the region. Interconnection bandwidth is also accelerating in the region. For example, according to Equinix, the region is expected to grow at 51% per year, contributing over 27% of the world’s interconnect bandwidth, due to rapid urbanization. However, growing data privacy and security concerns are one of the major factors limiting the growth of the market, while the increasing alignment of the CSP strategy with the organization’s strategic ambitions will further test the content service platform sector.
- In addition, the growing demand to provide a better customer experience, as well as the increasing use of smac technologies among the population, the growing need to provide a contextualized user experience and the increase of digital content in enterprises, are among the main factors that drive PC-based logic analyzes. Marlet. In addition, during the projection period, the increasing adoption of end-to-end cross-platform solutions, the increasing integration of RPA with CSP solutions and the increase in technological developments and modernization of services will offer new opportunities in the content service platform market.
- In addition, the growing adoption of social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC) technologies and the proliferation of digital content in businesses are driving the content service platform industry. Cloud adoption in the region is increasing at a rapid rate which is expected to positively impact the growth of the studied market during the forecast period. What’s more, Singapore is one of the most cloud-ready regions Asia Pacific. He passed the position of Hong Kong in the latest version of the Asia Cloud Computing Association (ACCA) Cloud Readiness Index (CRI). In addition, that of Singapore The government is expected to move the bulk of its IT systems to commercial cloud services during the forecast period as part of the continued efforts to deliver services to citizens faster and cheaper. This is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the studied market, as their migration to the cloud has been accelerated in response to the COVID-19 pandemic with the need to implement and maintain the flow of content to employees as and when they need them. In addition, government agencies have been forced to adopt means of electronic operations and digitization. For example, in India, Aarogya Setu and other allied initiatives, such as the National e-Health Authority and the new telemedicine guidelines, unite towards a national health stack, which is expected to be completed by 2022. health care in remote areas to data creation – driven by public health policies, the use of technology fulfills many roles, and more importantly, in some of the most remote parts of the country.
- On the other hand, the growing concerns of data privacy and security are important factors, which in particular is holding back the growth of the market. In addition, the increasing alignment of CSP strategy with strategic initiatives of organizations could challenge the content service platform market during the forecast period. Customer expectations are shifting around data privacy as it is a front-line issue for consumers and businesses. For a consumer, data privacy means protecting their personal information and their financial health. Failure of data management systems or data leak will adversely affect the growth of the market and may deprive it of any further growth opportunity.
Key market trends
Solutions and software segment expected to account for largest market share
- Cloud computing has revolutionized data storage in general and has a profound impact on document management systems, thus ensuring that documents are available anytime, anywhere, enabling scalability, making it a solution for small and large businesses. the Asia Pacific is experiencing rapid adoption of digital document management to reduce reliance on paper and facilitate accessibility. In some countries, like China, this has reduced labor costs and increased work efficiency, which are the main motivations for running companies.
Fastest Growing IT, Telecom, Retail and E-Commerce Segment
- The telecommunications industry is undergoing structural change, with customer channels, content and communication services becoming digital, creating a new ecosystem of value. In the digital age, various suppliers are setting up efficient networks to meet the needs of their customers. Such structural changes create new opportunities for workflow management services in the industry. The increasing advancement of networking technologies and devices is also expanding the reach of IoT content service platforms in the market. According to the GSMA, the early adoption of wide area networks integrated with IoT should generate $ 1.8 trillion by 2026.
- With the ownership and implementation of digital transformation, the majority of digital transformation is driven by the IT industry. With the increase in data connectivity, vendors are adopting cloud-based and IoT-based content service platforms in the enterprise to help create and manage web content. CMS also allows the tracking and management of web traffic, including visitor activities and searches.
- With digital document management, Paperless Trail Inc. PhilippinesMarket-based business drives change in business processes with Archive one in july 2020. Additionally, Archive One is document management software that acts as an auditing tool by automatically classifying, storing, securing and retrieving critical documents. It is especially useful in the IT-BPM industry, where companies typically employ thousands of people, giving them a huge amount of data to track. Additionally, Paperless Trail Inc. emphasizes the importance of embracing the new standard in business and effectively moving compliance and document management to the digital space in response to the challenges organizations face due to advancements in technology. .
- The market is witnessing an APAC-driven distribution agreement covering cloud, on-premises and hybrid models. For example, in July 2021, Tech Data and Syniti have formed a new distribution alliance in the Asia Pacific Region. Collaboration enables companies in the Asia Pacific to deploy Syniti Data Replication in various ways, including cloud, on-premises and hybrid models.
- In addition, Syniti Data Replication is a flexible, contactless solution that provides a consistent copy of data ready for analysis, data warehousing and other applications without interfering with the responsiveness of critical business systems. Its comprehensive change data capture (CDC) system ensures that business data is kept up to date to support real-time performance analysis and reporting systems. This will help businesses build their data and analytics capabilities and enable large-scale go-to-market initiatives.
The market Asia Pacific The content services platform is moderately fragmented, with a few players like IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, etc., holding significant market share.
These companies are leveraging strategic innovations and collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and increase profitability. The proliferation of digital content in businesses is expected to be an important driver of the market studied.
As CSPs focus less on centralized document storage and more on how a business can manage its growing needs for data, content, and documents, CSPs apply a strong suite of integrated strategies and technologies to achieve these goals. Thus, an increase in digital content in businesses is expected to drive the market.
- IBM Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- OpenText Company
- Box inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Hyland Software Inc.
- Laserfiche inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Micro Focus)
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- M-Files Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k58508
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets