Dublin, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Asia-Pacific Content Services Platform Market – Growth, Trends, Impact of COVID-19, and Forecast (2021-2026)” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Asia-Pacific Content Services Platform Market was valued at USD 3198.48 Million in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of around 21.46% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
In the Asia-Pacific region, the market studied is expected to grow rapidly, owing to the increase in data traffic and the rapid growth of data and information that must be organized in economically developing countries, such as the India and China.
- The growing growth of Internet-connected users, with an increasing number of SMEs and cloud service providers, offers significant growth opportunities in the region. Interconnect bandwidth is also accelerating in the region. For example, according to Equinix, the region is expected to grow 51% annually, contributing more than 27% of interconnect bandwidth worldwide, due to rapid urbanization. However, rising data privacy and security concerns are one of the major factors limiting the market growth while the growing alignment of CSP strategy with the strategic ambitions of the organization will further enhance the testing the content services platform industry.
- In addition, the growing demand to provide better customer experience, along with the increasing use of smac technologies among the population, the growing need to provide contextualized user experience and the increase in digital content in companies, are among the major factors driving PC-based logic analyses. Marlet. In addition, during the projection period, the increasing adoption of end-to-end cross-platform solutions, the increasing integration of RPA with CSP solutions, as well as increasing technological developments and modernization of services will provide new possibilities. for the content services platform market.
- Additionally, the growing adoption of social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC) technologies and the proliferation of digital content in enterprises is driving the content services platform industry. Cloud adoption in the region is increasing at a rapid rate which is expected to positively impact the growth of the market studied over the forecast period. Additionally, Singapore is one of the most cloud-ready regions in Asia Pacific. It topped Hong Kong’s position in the latest iteration of the Asia Cloud Computing Association (ACCA) Cloud Readiness Index (CRI). Additionally, the Singapore government is expected to move most of its IT systems to commercial cloud services during the forecast period as part of the continued efforts to deliver services to citizens in a faster and cheaper way. This is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the market studied as their migration to the cloud has been accelerated in response to the COVID-19 pandemic with the need to implement and maintain the flow of content to the employees as needed. In addition, government agencies have been forced to adopt electronic means of operation and digitization. For example, in India, Aarogya Setu and other allied initiatives, such as the National e-Health Authority and the New Telemedicine Guidelines, are merging into a National Health Stack, which is expected to be completed by 2022. To develop data-driven public health policy, the use of technology fulfills many roles, and most importantly, in some of the most remote parts of the country.
- On the other hand, growing concerns over data privacy and security are significant factors, which are among other things restraining the growth of the market. In addition, the increasing alignment of CSP strategy with strategic initiatives of organizations may further challenge the content services platform market during the forecast period. Customer expectations are evolving around data privacy as it is a front-line issue for consumers and businesses. For a consumer, data privacy means protecting their personal information and financial health. Failure of data management systems or data leakage will adversely affect the growth of the market and may deprive it of any further growth opportunities.
Main market trends
Solutions and software segment expected to account for largest market share
- Cloud computing has revolutionized data storage in general and has a profound impact on document management systems, ensuring that documents are available anytime, anywhere, allowing for scalability, making it a solution for small and large businesses. The Asia-Pacific region is witnessing rapid adoption of digital document management to reduce its dependence on paper and facilitate accessibility. In a few countries, such as China, it has reduced labor costs and increased work efficiency, which are the main motives for business management.
IT, telecommunications, retail and e-commerce segments will see the fastest growth
- The telecommunications industry is undergoing massive structural changes, with customer channels, content and communication services becoming digital, creating a new ecosystem of value. In the digital age, various providers are setting up high-performance networks to meet the needs of their customers. These structural changes are creating new opportunities for workflow management services in the industry. The growing advancement in networking technologies and devices is also expanding the reach of IoT content service platforms in the market. According to the GSMA, early adoption of IoT-integrated WANs is expected to generate $1.8 trillion by 2026.
- With the appropriation and implementation of digital transformation, most of the digital transformation is driven by the IT sector. With the increase in data connectivity, providers are adopting cloud and IoT-based content services platforms in the enterprise to help create and manage web content. The CMS also allows web traffic tracking and management, including visitor activities and searches.
- With digital document management, the Philippines-based company of Paperless Trail Inc. is driving a change in business processes with Archive one in July 2020. Additionally, Archive One is a document management software that acts as a management tool. audit by classifying, storing, automatically securing, and retrieving critical documents. It is especially useful in the IT-BPM sector, where companies typically employ thousands of people, giving them a huge amount of data to track. Additionally, Paperless Trail Inc. emphasizes the importance of embracing the new normal in business and effectively moving compliance and document management to the digital space in response to the challenges organizations are facing due to advancements in technology. .
- The market is witnessing an APAC-focused distribution deal for cloud, on-premises, and hybrid models. For example, in July 2021, Tech Data and Syniti formed a new distribution alliance in the Asia-Pacific region. This collaboration enables companies in the Asia-Pacific region to deploy Syniti Data Replication in different ways, including cloud, on-premises and hybrid models.
- Additionally, Syniti Data Replication is a flexible, low-touch solution that provides a consistent copy of data ready for analysis, data warehousing, and other applications without interfering with the responsiveness of business-critical systems. Its comprehensive Change Data Capture (CDC) system ensures that enterprise data is kept up-to-date to support real-time performance analysis and reporting systems. This will help companies build their data and analytics capabilities and enable large-scale go-to-market initiatives.
The Asia-Pacific content services platform market is moderately fragmented with few players like IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, etc., holding significant market share.
These companies are leveraging strategic innovations and collaborative initiatives to grow their market share and increase their profitability. The proliferation of digital content in enterprises is expected to be a significant driver of the market studied.
As CSPs focus less on central document storage and more on how a business can manage its growing needs for data, content, and documents, CSPs apply a robust suite of integrated strategies and technologies to achieve these goals. Thus, an increase in digital content in businesses is expected to boost the market.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- OpenText Company
- Box Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Hyland Software Inc.
- Laserfiche Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Micro Focus)
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- M-Files Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/36mbgk