Account Manager / Editor – Membership Magazines and Content Services
Redactive is the UK’s leading content and publishing services agency.
We create award-winning multimedia content that creates meaningful engagement for our clients with their members and potential audiences. Our work extends magazines, websites, video, podcasts, events and more.
As an Account Manager for a portfolio of professional organizations and member clients, you will be responsible for leading Redactive’s relationships with key contacts at each client and ensuring that our work exceeds expectations. You will oversee magazine / website content, business activities and digital content creation, among other miscellaneous projects.
The account manager will be able to demonstrate his experience and ability to:
- Publish magazines that drive reader engagement and business success
- Develop and execute multimedia content and business plans that help clients achieve their communication and business goals
- Develop and manage relationships with C-level contacts
- Maintain and develop effective processes for the publication management and approval processes of each magazine and digital project with each client
- Identify new content and platform development opportunities for each brand that will capture the imaginations of customers, audiences and advertisers to generate profit
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to deliver innovative work on time and on budget
- Support sales teams by developing sales platforms and stories that will drive advertising and sponsored content business
The successful candidate will have experience and ability to successfully manage multimedia content and publishing projects that engage readers and users and maximize ad revenue. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing multimedia business and ideally membership magazines
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships with clients and a balance between creativity, dynamism and diplomacy
- A collaborative mindset. You will be an excellent proactive communicator, liaising with internal content, design, digital and business teams to generate ideas and produce great work
- Business acumen and financial management experience – you will be responsible for the profit and loss and invoicing of your magazines, websites, digital solutions and every customer relationship
- An ability to think laterally and solve problems quickly and confidently
- Passion and ambition for Redactive, the sector and our business
- The ability to lead and self-direct. Proactively identify new solutions for clients, seek buy-in and deliver work
- The ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects as you will have many simultaneous projects, meetings and deadlines
- Flexibility and openness to explore new ideas and new channels.
Redactive has more than 100 people and a solid experience in internal promotion. Our operating board is made up entirely of people trained within the company.
We offer great benefits including 25 days of vacation, down to 28 after two years of service, a subsidized Virgin Active gym membership, contributory pension plan, and interest-free membership loans.
We are based between Aldgate and Tower Bridge, close to the vibrant bars of St Katherine Docks, cultural attractions such as the Tower of London, Brick Lane, Petticoat Lane and Spitalfields Market.
Close to three tube stations and within walking distance of London Bridge, Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street, we have an ideal location for commuting from a large base across London and beyond. Our current home office setup is hybrid with a 50/50 split for those who want flexibility.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work that offers great benefits and solid opportunities for career advancement, please visit our website www.redactive.co.uk for more information on our success and culture. Applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and a CV of 200 words (approximately) via our website: www.redactive.co.uk/jobs
The closing date for applications is November 26, 2021 at 5 p.m. Shortlisted candidates will need to be interviewed in London in November or December 2021.