5 tools to help content creation professionals increase their success
As the world of content creation professionals explodes, they are looking for tools to gain traction, generate revenue, and successfully manage their businesses.
By 2025, it is estimated that the size of the global digital content creation market will exceed $16 billion, based on a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 9.1%. Content of all types and on all platforms is not just for businesses and media publishers; it has become home to millions of people looking to build their personal brand online, and their success is not only based on their craft, but also heavily dependent on the technologies they can access.
What is content creation?
Content creation includes many types of work, from writing articles and blogs to podcasts, video blogs (vlogs) and more. But content creation can also take other forms, such as artwork and webinars.
With increased digitization and increased needs brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, online content creation has a brighter future. This means a greater demand for tools to adequately support the creation, publication and sharing of content. Tools to help increase the success of content creators As more creative professionals enter the market, tools provide the much-needed structure, support, and innovation to help content creators create a brand awareness, improve engagement and increase revenue.
buzzsprout is a powerful tool that offers everything you need to create, publish, share and follow a successful podcast with your target audience. Podcasters can get their content listed in all the top podcast directories, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podcast Index, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music and more.
- Key Features: Advanced mastering technology automatically enhances and optimizes audio files to match industry best practices
- Advanced podcast statistics to track podcast progress
- Tools to promote your podcast to increase your audience
Buzzsprout offers three pricing plans; a free plan, a $12/month plan that allows three hours of downloads, an $18/month plan for up to six hours/month of downloads, and a $24/month plan that allows downloads of up to 12 hours/month.
Cloth is a graphics and video software that makes anyone look like a professional content designer and graphic designer. There are plenty of templates for everything from social media posts and profiles to event announcements, resumes, and professional business documents.
- Lots of templates for high-quality charts, videos and presentations
- The ability to highly customize virtually any template or create content from scratch
- Animation Features
- Download, save, social media and email sharing capabilities
Canva offers a free plana Pro plan at $149.99/year for up to five people and an Enterprise plan.
Half is a webinar creation tool that makes it easy to personalize and personalize your webinars and connect personally at scale. This tool can be used to do everything from creating an engaging check-in process, to marketing and capturing check-ins. It can even embed a registration form on your website.
- Create a live presentation in real time using HD streaming
- Register people in a group of scheduled live sessions
- Put your webinars on autopilot by pre-recording sessions
- Extensive browser support without the need to download software
Demio has three pricing plans; a Starter plan at $40/month/host for up to 50 attendees/room, a Growth plan at $99/month for up to 150 attendees/room, and a Premium plan. It is also possible to pay annually and save 30%.
Lightricks is an easy-to-use suite of photo and video solutions that enables content creators to produce, distribute and showcase their content and amplify their brand online. Lightricks gives content creators the economic power to build a real business that can allow them to earn a living doing what they love.
- Link in bio to generate unique, engaging and personal branding
- The ability to create a landing page for visitors to find creators and access all of their content
- New tip jar feature to allow creators to focus on their craft while monetizing their content
- Embed a link to a tip jar in a creator’s landing page bio to make checkout easier and faster
Contact Lightricks for the prices of its applications.
GIPHY offers a wide range of animated graphics called GIFs (Graphics Interchange Format) that content creators can embed into their content. Because a picture is worth a thousand words, GIPHY empowers creative professionals and individuals to quickly and effectively tell stories and express themselves in relevant and humorous ways.
- Creators can upload their GIFs to GIPHY
- Lots of stickers, backgrounds and gifs are easily accessible in different categories
- Media URLs from GIPHY, YouTube and Vimeo are supported. GIF artists can also be hired through GIPHY.
- GIFs are created and accessed from many parts and can be shared or embedded
GIPHY is free to use by simply adding the code for each GIF.