How this company is on its way to becoming the # 1 content creation platform on YouTube – ThePrint
New Delhi [India], May 29 (ANI / PNN): Faceless automated YouTube channels are fast becoming the world’s most lucrative online investment vehicle.
After 5 years of domination, the world’s # 1 YouTube automation team has democratized its “digital asset class” for retail investors to access an asset that is being hailed as an attractive alternative to Crypto & NFT. This is how it works:
1. The YTA team presents the client with a selection of niches on YouTube that have proven potential for intense viral performance. This is backed by years of trend analysis and over 6 digits in trend recognition software development.
2. They then hire, manage and adapt an agency of branding and social media experts to strategize and execute an optimal content schedule.
3. The team pours excruciating detail into optimizing the channel’s virality: this leads to exorbitant monetization via passive ad revenue over the life of the channel.
In numbers :
* Over 70% of what people watch on YouTube is determined by its recommendation algorithm
* YouTube video influencers with over 500,000 subscribers charge an average of $ 3,857 per video
* 70% of YouTube viewing time comes from mobile devices
* YouTube advertising revenue in 2020: $ 19 billion
* 55% of all this revenue goes to the owners of these YouTube channels
A quarter of the human population watches content on YouTube every month.
If there is one truth that has emerged in the wake of the global pandemic, it is that the digital economy is here to stay.
And after closer examination of one of the modern Titans in the industry: Facebook, Uber, Instagram, Snapchat all embodied a model of being the forerunners towards a new method of capitalization – of human attention and desire. The YTA the team is no different in that sense.
Their investors share the understanding that by mid-2020 the collective consciousness of the world came together on YouTube. With no end in sight, a portfolio of well-managed and monetized YouTube channels could become a safer bet to place than conventional Blue-Chip Stock.
Faceless automated YouTube channels are the channel through which pioneer investors are poised to achieve a six-figure surplus returns over the next decade.
And the pioneering company in this field for the ordinary investor is YTA.
Previously, their 140-plus-strong content production team only worked with ultra-private investors through word of mouth. But now that they are opening up to the public, their results and proven track record have created a long line of investors fighting for their place.
And honestly, after checking their almost unbelievable background, it left us with the same feeling:
– They have more than 125 active partners / investors
– Their team of more than 140 people create 500 to 700 videos every day
– They are able to guarantee instant monetization for every investor (meaning investors lucky enough to be accepted start seeing returns on their very first video)
– Their investors make well over $ 12,000,000 per year (and that excludes many of their larger and more private partners for whom we are not free to release the numbers)
– Their videos reached over 1 billion people last year alone and are on track for 2.5-3 billion views this year
They’ve built a reputation that even the most skeptical investors and analysts can’t help but trust. And the people behind it, Caleb Maddix and Ryan O’Donnell, only add to his already overwhelming credibility.
Caleb Maddix and Ryan O’Donnell are among the most strategic business minds of our generation and are 2 longtime business partners and friends who have bonded through their desire to make an impact on children and solve huge problems. global.
But what’s more impressive than the 8-digit multiples they’ve generated online or the fact that they’ve created one of the largest private non-government-supported child education companies on the planet outside of YTA is the heart, mission and core values that they operate. their businesses with.
That’s why news posts around the world are going crazy now that they’ve finally opened up YTA to a small handful of ordinary investors.
This story is provided by PNN. ANI will not be responsible for the content of this article in any way. (ANI / PNN)
This story is automatically generated from a syndicated feed. ThePrint is not responsible for its content.
Why the news media is in crisis and how to fix it
India needs free, fair, uninhibited and questioning journalism even more as it faces multiple crises.
But the news media are in a crisis of their own. There have been brutal layoffs and pay cuts. The best of journalism is shrinking, giving in to crass spectacle in prime time.
ThePrint employs the best young reporters, columnists and editors. To maintain journalism of this quality, it takes smart, thoughtful people like you to pay the price. Whether you live in India or abroad, you can do it here.
Support our journalism